Maza ad blocking
🥇 Top 1 in Hacker News
A command to squash all ads in all browsers
sudo maza start
Like Pi-hole but local and using your operating system.
Simple, native and efficient local ad blocker. Bash script compatible with MacOS, Linux, BSD and Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL).
- Just bash 🤖.
- It affects any browser or software installed 😱.
- You don’t have to install any browser extensions or applications 🚫, you just use the tools of your operating system.
- You update the list of DNS to be blocked with a single command 😎.
- Pure Opensource ❤️.
- Install or update
- Auto update of domains to be blocked
- Not blocking certain domains
- Add custom domains to block
- Alternative DNS list
- DNSMASQ (or support sub-domains: wildcards)