This program generates autofilled in dlc packs.. so no more setting it UP!
1. In Dlc Name Texbox type your desired dlc packs name…
2. Choose dlc pack type Vehicle
3. Click Create Dlc and choose where to save it…
4. Drag and drop generated dlc pack in dlcpacks folder (located here: “Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks”)
5. Copy and paste dlclist into your dlclist.xml (located here: “rand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data)
6. For vehicles dlc pack drag and drop tuning files ( .yft ) inside “dlcname”_mods.rpf
– Drag all files ( .yft, .ytd ) inside “vehicles”.rpf
7. For vehicle dlc pack!!
8. If you have additional meta files like carcols.meta, etc., add to the dlc archive. In any case, delete the unused code from content.xml in order to avoid game errors.
[1.0] – You can make Vehicles Dlc Packs
– Auto Generate content.xml, setup2.xml , Handling.meta, Vehicles.meta
– Added new Auto Generate vehiclelayouts.meta, dlctext.xml , shop_vehicle.meta. [1.3] – Added new category of cars like: two categories of transport, an airplane and a helicopter, have been added so far.
Some vehicle.meta settings require manual configuration so that the character’s hands are exactly on the steering wheel. In any case, you can simply replace the finished add-in vehicle.meta.