- This is still a WIP so expect updates later on.
- Please report any issues that you may be having and I will fix them.
- Any advice/recommendations are helpful, so let me know, please.
- In 1.0.3 I’ve included an example DLC pack.
- This mod allows you to convert MapEditor & Menyoo maps to ymap format. Simply open the map file, and export. Don’t rename the file from ymap.xml to ymap, that’s not how this works. It’s an openFormats file, so just drag it into OpenIV and it will be converted to ymap automatically.
- Install .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher
- Install C++ Redist 2013
- Extract the mod files to a folder on your computer, and start ME2YM.exe to run the application.
GETTING AN ERROR?
- If you seem to be getting an error when opening a map editor and/or a menyoo file, then install this https://slimdx.org/download.php and use the x86 version for *4.0*. Also, make sure that the mod files are not in a zip archive when you run the exe. All files need to be in the same folder, besides the example dlc pack, it’s not relevant to this. Hope this helps!
- Remove all ped and pickup references from your xml files, these are not supported in ymaps and you will get an xml error when trying to import the map.