CodeWalker – Interactive 3D Map for GTAV.
This app renders the GTAV map in a manner reminiscent of SA-MP Map Editor. You can add markers like on the Glokon online map, but in 3D. Select objects in the world by clicking on them, and look at details of the models, etc.
Requires the PC version of GTAV installed, and .NET framework 4.5.2.
Extract the zip file and run the .exe. Once the GTAV installation folder has been found, the world view will load by default. Use the WASD keys to move, and left-drag to rotate the camera view. Mouse wheel zooms in/out and controls the movement speed.
See the Readme.txt file for more information.
CREATOR NOTE: If you use this software in a video, publication or other mod, you must provide some credits and also a link to this download page. Thanks!
See https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvig3BG9Bje3–CbcX3FvJQ for CodeWalker videos…
[Basic features demo video]
[Editing features demo video]
[Tour of default markers]
Join the CodeWalker Discord server at: https://discord.gg/BxfKHkk
Source code on github: https://github.com/dexyfex/CodeWalker
New in v.29:
– RPF Explorer Edit Mode, with drag & drop
– New improved Project Window
– YNV Nav mesh editing (WIP!)
– CodeWalker.Core library which can be used by other developers
– Colour theme options for RPF Explorer and Project Window
– Snap to ground and Snap to grid editing option
– Vehicle wheel meshes are now rendered (no mirroring yet)
– AWC Audio Player will now play some audios
– Improved interiors rendering and selection info
– Improved GTA folder management
– Improved nav mesh and paths rendering
– Bug fixes and performance improvements