Karaoke Eternal – Host awesome karaoke parties where everyone can easily find and queue songs from their phone’s browser. The player is also fully browser-based with support for MP3+G, MP4 and WebGL visualizations. (Source Code)
- MP3+G with Winamp/MilkDrop visualizations (WebGL 2)
- MP4 videos
- ReplayGain tags for volume normalization
- Fast, modern mobile browser app designed for “karaoke conditions”
- Multiple simultaneous rooms/queues (optionally password-protected)
- Dynamic queues keep parties fair, fun and no-fuss
- Fully self-hosted
- No ads or telemetry
Karaoke Eternal assumes its player will be mixed with any microphones (either in software or an outboard mixer). See the F.A.Q. for more information.
Karaoke Eternal basically has 3 parts. You can jump to the documentation for each below, or Quick Start to get up and running step-by-step.
- App: Fast, modern mobile browser app designed for “karaoke conditions”
- Player: Just another part of the browser app, but meant to run fullscreen on the system handling audio/video for a room
- Server: Runs on almost any OS and hardware to serve the app and your media files
Download & Install
See Releases and check out the installation instructions.
Discord / Support
Join the Karaoke Eternal Discord Server for general support and development chat, or just to say hi!
Contributing & Development
Contributions are welcome! Please join the
#dev channel of the Discord Server before embarking on major features; the project’s scope is limited to ensure success.
Make sure you have Node.js 16 or later, then:
- Fork and clone the repo
npm run devand look for “Web server running at” for the server URL