Call Admin allow players on your server to call for an admin to report cheaters / hackers / rule breakers.
For best performances we use a module-based system.
Below you can see a overview over the main plugin and it’s current modules.
Click on the name to get a detailed install instruction.
Read Getting-Help if you have problems and before posting here. Thanks!
For latests news and changelogs take a look at Impact’s Post
Notes for upgrade from 0.1.5 to 0.1.7
Please read this post before upgrading to version 0.1.7!
- Call Admin Plugin – Download Plugin
- The main Call Admin plugin
- Steam Module – Download Steam Module
- Will send a message to specific admins on steam
- Source Code of the extension
- MySQL Module – Download MySQL Module
- Saves the reports in an external MySQL Database
- Windows Desktop Client – Download Client
- Retrieve reports on your Windows Computer
- Requires MySQL Module
- Source Code of the client
- TS3 Module – Download TS3 Module
- Reports will send to admins on your TS3-Server
- Requires a Webserver
- Usermanager Module – Download Usermanager Module
- API to disallow clients to report someone or protect a player to be reported
- Disallow reporting when a player is muted
- Disallow reporting when a player is gagged
Third Party Modules
- Report to Forums Module
- Will report calls to your forum.
- Discord/Slack Module
- Will report calls to your Discord/Slack channel.
- Block Module
- Will give you the ability to block peoples using CallAdmin.
- Have you create a module? Inform us and we will add it to the list
Want more information or want to see some pictures?
Just take a look at our WIKI or ask us (dordnung, Impact).