Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dish_ish_kerpal

admin with aimbot - softhead

Recommended Posts

not sure how to upload demo on thread but someone in charge msg me and I will send over demo. obvious aimbot on soft head, cant ban cause admin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dish_ish_kerpal said:

not sure how to upload demo on thread but someone in charge msg me and I will send over demo. obvious aimbot on soft head, cant ban cause admin.

Upload the demo file on this site: www.zippyshare.com
Post the link in here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, dish_ish_kerpal said:

link to where you told me to post is dead, upload site was worthless used mediafire. msged u link.

I did not receive anything in my dms, guess you contacted the wrong person pal. However, you should publish the link showcasing the evidence towards a specific player in this thread, not on anyone's dms, nor in private emails. Anyway, Soft Head sent his demo, so you can take a look and judge freely by yourself.

Edited by ArTicC´ liGhts~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2021 at 10:20 PM, ArTicC´ liGhts~ said:

I did not receive anything in my dms, guess you contacted the wrong person pal. However, you should publish the link showcasing the evidence towards a specific player in this thread, not on anyone's dms, nor in private emails. Anyway, Soft Head sent his demo, so you can take a look and judge freely by yourself.

your underlined "this thread" is not a link, I keep telling you this. Evidence below, last 5 min or so. and yeah, aimbotting is for retards. how do u have fun just sitting there not doing anything?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/i2bbp9wiyaet4vf/softheadhl2go_dust2_dm.dem/file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dish_ish_kerpal said:

your underlined "this thread" is not a link, I keep telling you this. Evidence below, last 5 min or so. and yeah, aimbotting is for retards. how do u have fun just sitting there not doing anything?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/i2bbp9wiyaet4vf/softheadhl2go_dust2_dm.dem/file

It was not meant to be a link... simply just pointing out where you should post your evidence, in this specific thread - not another one. I can't review the demo right now but Soft Head is a veteran player and a really good one, I don't think he would use such cheap tricks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...