Sign in to follow this  
PoGdAb

Lack of Experience from one of your admins.

False ban here and lack of experience as i see from one of your admins called "new jesus leon" , Some player was earlier accusing me of hacking and asking me what "HNS hack " i have , but i told him i dont have any .. and i really dont hahah , im an admin in clarion deathrun server , been playing deathrun for a long long time i also got a youtube channel called PoGdAb u can go check it ..

and then this guy comes and bans me for this fake reason he even banned me 1 hour only , why not permenent ? cuz he knows he's wrong lol .. here's the reason he banned me with  

: " HNS Hacking, Cheater, Auto Long jumps." I just hope u guys atleast give him a warning and to teach him more skills to be a real admin and to ban real cheaters :D

My steam id : STEAM_0:0:442796142

Hey PoGdAb,

We understand your frustration, but please upload your demo as evidence to support your side, and then we'll make sure to choose an appropiate judgement according to the footage shown.

The demo is automatically recorded and saved in your csstrike folder since you're a steam user, it should be called like this "hl2go_deathrun.dem"

For more info, you can join our discord server group:
https://discord.gg/rywKcT7Stz

Cheers!

its all good , 10 mins left for ban and it will expire.. i'll come tommorow and play in your deathrun server i hope this admin comes tommorow again and ill send the whole demo if he bans me cuz its not fair and true ban ? 

In fact, demo got overwritten, cannot see the whole gameplay where you got banned.

Please next time make sure to save your demo instantly after you get banned, so it doesn't gets lost, and since it is the only evidence viable to prove your innocence.

Thanks for your time and have a good day ?

• Like 2