Sign in to follow this  
Rogeliodnm

REPORT "MY GUY "

I want to report to "MY GUY" He keeps insulting the server. He gets mad because I didn't want to team up with him. I am silent on the server because I told him I was going to report it since he had bought me "survivor" I claim him and he silences me when I am about to buy a mine. We argue on Discord's server and I'm kicked out. I do not know if it is the favorite of the admins but if it is not sanctioned I will leave the server again! I do not like this type of abuse and less of that rat child who does not control his emotions!

Evidence :

FOR DISCORD  I can't upload images

I REPEAT IF THEY DO NOT PUNISH IT, I WILL LEAVE THE SERVER

Will you stop making shit up before I ban you perm from server? Right now you are only kicked, not even banned from discord for continuously calling me rat boy / rat child. Test my patience kid - play stupid games win stupid prizes!

1 - Why would I ever insult a server that I LOVE to play in?
2 - I got upset because osama laughed when you killed me (took you long enough btw)
3 - We didn't argue, there was nothing to argue about. You were upset that I changed map (to [proper map) and that ignited the entire conflict. Stop crying about buying survivor, not my fault you bought survivor after I accidentally changed to wrong map. Map Vote was aztec_infinity, server bugged and the server changed map to deko_2, I accidentally changed to aztec_temple while trying to fix the server's mistake - I quickly realize my mistake and before countdown is finished I change map to prop aztec_infinity.

The funny part is that if you had gone about this differently and asked me why I changed the map - I'd have probably saw to it that you got your 500 AP back from buying survivor, because it is indeed unfortunate that this happened to you. Instead you ask no questions and threaten me with a report and got gagged. Today you get a lesson in social skills. At this point I would be happy to see you leave the server.

So many people in this server know that I am a really nice guy, who cares a lot about other people. But why would I treat you well when you treat me like I don't know how to Admin?

• Haha 1

I don't expect My Guy to do anything without any reason for him to do so.
he is a good man. 
and Rogeliodnm don't insult Head admins because they have access to ban you and nobody care about leave the server.

• Haha 1

He says he is well liked on the server and they just lick his eggs. Talking with former users, many left for the same reason as me (The toxicity and abuse by some) I get out of here. When HL2GO runs out of users blame that toxic garbage. RAT BOY

GOOD BYE

Now you are putting words in my mouth.?

Why are you unable to understand that you bought survivor at a bad time?

I changed map to wrong map (whoops my bad better change to the right one)
You: buys Survivor
Me: Changes map to the correct map

Why is this so hard to wrap your head around? You think my HEAD admin will be removed because I changed a map to the CORRECT map after I made a mistake? You are fucking stupid if you honestly believe that.

Sorry that I made a mistake with map change, that is all you deserve and will get from me. If there is ever a next time maybe you can approach it differently, ask the admin why they changed - see if you can get your AP back. I definitely could have gotten your 500 Survivor AP back for you but why would I do that now?

Yeah, I had issues with him too, but at least give us some sort of a proof. I can't say anything in this situation.

On 2/8/2021 at 10:19 AM, G4Choppa said:

Yeah, I had issues with him too, but at least give us some sort of a proof. I can't say anything in this situation.

Be specific and state your attitude to someone who presented themselves as the authority and then the way you continued to speak to me led me to turn you into a nemesis, which you obviously hated. You are upset; I understand - accepting and respecting authority isn't always easy.

With that being said, I suggest you don't always resort to anger with the authority because they are authoritative but rather resort to shaping yourself into the authority (when I say authority, I don't mean ME; I mean the authority you were very obviously seeking to find if I had) - your attitude told me you desire it, likely because you already feel it. Your anger will get you nowhere my friend. Try wit instead.

When I turned you into a nemesis; it wasn't because I didn't like you; it's not personal like that - it's because you were asking who I was with a rotten attitude; so I showed you who I am (relevant to you anyway)