1. Player nickname: D-HB
2. Their SteamID: STEAM_0:1:427698654
4. What did they do:

I was a terrorist, he was a CT.

He kicked me because I would got him on the back. That is very weird argument when you play on a deathmatch and anybody can kill you on your back. But the real reason is that he was a CT camping in B behind the boxes on the back with an AWP, killing any terrorists that would come through the tunnel.. and I succeeded in killing him by going in B from the middle doors (where CT spawn is) and going up to B and killing him by surprised.

He warned me that he would ban me (which I did not take seriously) and I told him to stop camping... which he did not do. So when I could go back in B by CT spawn, I managed to kill him and he kicked me.

5. When did it happen? It happen something like 30-45min before this post.
6. Demo: Unfortunately, I had to go back in the server to get his steam ID and it recorded a new demo on top of the demo when he kicked me so I have no way to share the demo when this happen :/ Next time I'll be vigilant with that.

7. Server it happened in: 
HL2GO.COM - Only Dust2 CSDM
66.70.188.247:27016

I enjoy playing on this server and I hope to continue. But I don't like being kicked for no reason by an abusive admin.

Thank you, and thank you for allowing players playing on your pretty nice servers!

Cheers,

Emkill

You can't get help without a demo. If this happens again, you can first tranfser the demo to your desktop for example, that way it won't be overwritten by a new one and you still would be able to get the SteamID of a player.