G4Choppa

Ban Appeal

This ban appeal would be different from other ban appeal topics. A couple of minutes ago, I got banned from the HL2GO Discord Server by a moderator and donator known as My Guy (My Guy - HL2GO.COM). I'm asking the staff for an unban, because I haven't broken a single rule, yet he banned me for his private reasons. I would be happy to discuss the ban with someone on a higher position.

Yeah I think owners forgot to put "Don't be a complete piece of shit." in the rules. With your credit card scams you will not be welcome anywhere not just here, get used to it.

2 minutes ago, My Guy said:

Yeah I think owners forgot to put "Don't be a complete piece of shit." in the rules. With your credit card scams you will not be welcome anywhere not just here, get used to it.

I'm just a user in this community. I haven't done anything wrong to you, nor anyone else in the community. I'm trying to contribute and save it, since it's really old and I'm a big fan for years.

It doesn't need to be saved. There is no room here for people like you.

1 minute ago, My Guy said:

It doesn't need to be saved. There is no room here for people like you.

You don't know how I earn my money and you don't know who am I. My nickname is inspired by the rapper "G4Choppa", part of "G4Boyz" founded in UK. Their lyrics contain a lot of flexing on get rich quick schemes and credit card fraud. Basically I'm pretending and you banned me for having fun. That's it all rounded up.

Funny you say this now instead of choosing that to be the very next thing you say upon reading (in discord) that I was "<--->" that close to banning you because you're a credit card scammer. You chose your next words wrong. You weren't quoting lyrics, others were there not just me. Who the fuck pretends to be a credit card scammer? It's your dream job?! I wouldn't know how you make your money if you hadn't said it yourself. I see right through your nonsensical bullshit, take what you are given scum. Nice try though.

This is what's really happened here: Credit card scammer copies the name of a rapper because he is incapable of doing anything on his own and has a serious need to mooch off of the hard work of others. Credit card scammer is SO infatuated with his own ability to screw others out of their money that they earned by contributing to society that he chooses to tell entire discord general chat about his scam; thinking it will make him sound cool amongst a group of techies; it backfires; and the guy is banned from HL2GO discord while he ponders a new career path because he has learned he can never share with anyone what he does so long as he wants that same person to have a positive opinion of him.

I pinned the tail on the donkey for you. You aren't good at lying btw.

This is what's really happening here: I'm trying to be polite, but you're exaggerating the situation and showing off as the SMART guy who thinks he knows how everything is, but no. Let me explain you something, since you started. I can put any nickname I want, I can say anything I want (since it obeys the rules) and listen here, dummy, you can't prove that I'm a scammer. I'm just a good guy contributing more than a moderator with actually playing the game, helping out players and posting enough on the forum, instead of banning innocent users. It's not about the ban, it's just not cool, because I won't be the only one banned from you. 

And also, I really hope you don't act that tough in the real life, because it would get you into serious trouble. Peace out. ?

• Haha 1

Certainly there is...someone who can vouch for you?

43 minutes ago, G4Choppa said:

This is what's really happening here: I'm trying to be polite, but you're exaggerating the situation and showing off as the SMART guy who thinks he knows how everything is, but no. Let me explain you something, since you started. I can put any nickname I want, I can say anything I want (since it obeys the rules) and listen here, dummy, you can't prove that I'm a scammer. I'm just a good guy contributing more than a moderator with actually playing the game, helping out players and posting enough on the forum, instead of banning innocent users. It's not about the ban, it's just not cool, because I won't be the only one banned from you. 

And also, I really hope you don't act that tough in the real life, because it would get you into serious trouble. Peace out. ?

This "contributing more than a moderator" made me laugh VERY hard.

22 hours ago, G4Choppa said:

Literally, no one knows you dude. Who can tell you've done more important things than a well-known moderator of this community? Nobody it is, certainly.

You claim to have such an important role, but yet again, it just seems like an illusion of yours. Pathetic.

Trying to be something you are not, you're a wannabe, nothing else. I may not know you in real life, and neither I want to, but if you come to a discord group without knowing anyone and still claiming to be a drug dealer, a credit card scammer, did you really think that we'd be impressed? That right there, tells a lot about yourself and how bad you act towards people irl.

Concluding this, we don't want to have scumbags like you in our group, if you're as tough as you think you are, why don't you go to an actual drug dealers group and start telling them your bullshit ass stories. I'm pretty sure they will be impressed. Low-minded people.

Have a good day, DUMMY. Cheers.