rennylirad

PLEASE REMOVE ME THE PERMENENT BAN-.PORFABOR REMOVERME EL BAN PERMENENTE-

PORFABOR EL ADMIN Q ME BANEO SE EQUIVOCO TOTALMENTE PRIMERAMENTE PORQUE A LAS 17:57:23  DEL DIA 09-01-2021 YO NO ME CONECTE Y MUCHO MENOS TENGO STEAM, ALGUIEN SEGURAMENTE SE CONECTO CON MI NICK Y UTILIZO HACKS LO CUAL QUE AL CONECTARME YO ME APARECIO Q FUI BANEADO PERMANENTE , Y VI MI ID Y NO ERA MI ORIGINAL ID. ES MAS A ESA HORA UN AMIGO ME AVIA AVISADO QUE ESTAVAN USANDO MI MI NOMBRE Y QUE LO HABIAN BANEADO

TRADUCIDO A INGLES:

PLEASE, THE ADMIN Q ME BANEO WAS TOTALLY WRONG FIRST BECAUSE AT 17:57:23 ON THE DAY 09-01-2021 I DID NOT CONNECT AND MUCH LESS I HAVE STEAM, SOMEONE SOMEONE SAFELY CONNECTED WITH MY NICK AND I USE HACKS WHICH WHAT TO CONNECT I APPEARED THAT I WAS PERMANENTLY BANNED, AND I SAW MY ID AND IT WAS NOT MY ORIGINAL ID. IT IS MORE AT THAT TIME A FRIEND NOTIFIED ME THAT THEY ARE USING MY NAME AND THAT THEY HAVE BROWNED IT

EL ADMIN :(D-HB (Soft Head))  

Nickname ツHawk
SteamID STEAM_1:1:1693043253
Steam Community ID 76561201346352235
IP address hidden
Ban type SteamID
Reason Cheating.
Invoked on 09. Jan 2021 - 17:57:23
Ban length Permanent
Expires on Not applicable
Banned by D-HB (Soft Head)
Admin's SteamID hidden
Banned on HL2GO.COM - Only Dust2 CSDM [CA] (de_dust2)

PORFABOR QUITARME EL BAN ALLI TODOS ME CONOCEN Y ADEMAS SABEN QUE YO NO USARIA HACKS

TRADUCIDO A INGLES:

PLEASE REMOVE MY BAN THERE EVERYONE KNOWS ME AND ALSO KNOWS THAT I WOULD NOT USE HACKS

16 hours ago, Freeman said:

Send demo

AVER ... WHAT A DEMO I'M GOING TO SEND YOU IF I ALREADY SAID THAT THAT DAY I DIDN'T CONNECT OSEA, HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND YOU THE DEMO IF AT THAT TIME AND I DIDN'T CONNECT ME?

3 minutes ago, Freeman said:

🤔

Obviously when my friend warned me, I went directly to the server to see if I was not permanently banned but I didn't even enter when it came out that I was permanently banned

Worst story i ever heard 🤣

10/10 for being dumbass ,

and cheater 🥲

19 hours ago, DIMA LTU said:

Worst story i ever heard 🤣

10/10 for being dumbass ,

and cheater 🥲

JAJAJAJA NO ME HAGAS REÍR, SI LA GENTE NO SABE JUGAR ESO NO ES MI CULPA SI A UN ADMIN ME LO VIOLO JUGANDO ES PORQUE PRACTIDO HASTA 4HORAS PARA QUE VENGA UN RETRASADO COMO TU A DECIR AHI MIRA UN HACKER DE MIERDA, APRENDAN A JUGAR BOLA DE NOOBS, ASI QUE ME VALE VERGA SI NO ME DESBANEAN Y PARA LOS ADMINS QUE NO SEPAN IDENTIFICAR A UN JUGADOR Y UN HACKER PORFABOR APRENDAN A IDENTIFICAR Y ADEMAS NO SOY EL UNICO QUE LO BANEAN POR SER BUENO Y QUE LO LLAMEN HACKER

TRADUCIDO A INGLES:
HAHAHAHA DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH, IF PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PLAY THAT IS NOT MY FAULT IF I RAPE AN ADMIN WHILE PLAYING IT IS BECAUSE I PRACTICE UP TO 4 HOURS FOR A DELAYER TO COME LIKE YOU TO SAY THERE WATCH A FUCKING HACKER, THEY LEARN TO PLAY BALL FROM NOOBS, SO THAT IS WORTH ME IF THEY DON'T UNBANK ME AND FOR THE ADMINS WHO DO NOT KNOW TO IDENTIFY A PLAYER AND A HACKER, PLEASE LEARN TO IDENTIFY AND ALSO I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS BANNED FOR BEING GOOD AND CALLS HIM A HACKER