⭕⃤ CallMeBaBa

BaseBuilder[OLD ZCS MAPS]

Hello there!! I am here to talk about basebuilder server. I have been playing the basebuilder when this community was ZCS. Few years back i left playing cs 1.6 when upgraded my pc. I eventually thought of playing the cs1.6 again for basebuilder as i was missing it. So just got back a month ago and you know , so many base destroyers in the server which gives you tough time, so i bought admin.. Still what i have noticed in the server from back thn when it was ZCS , that a lot of things have changed!! Honestly speaking , i love that the server is still classic . No additional stuff is added like ammo , more of types of zombies, grenades. I also dont like that making the server too messy. But what i have noticed and really am concerned about is Maps.. Honestly , 60% of the maps of base builder are trash. I mean no one likes to play those maps so it goes in two ways, either all players leave when those maps come because of which the server is empty or has less amout of players playing ,otherwise they just keep voting for 2-3maps and keep playing those bcoz i have also experienced very few maps are only good (in context of being bigger, having lots of material to build , and ofcourse known to players). And i have seen administrators or most admins like playing zombie plague much more which is why no one cares about base builder server. But its a request to think about the base builder server too and adding those old maps ZCS used to have i.e. bb_dust_iplay, bb_school_backyard, bb_dust2_b5 and many more. Many of the maps ZCS used to have , the others servers didnt had so players came here to play . I can actually help providing all the maps which zcs had earlier as i remember each one of em.I can give you the list of it , or if u want me to download and make a zip file together and provide you , i would love to do that . And if possible i can do donation too if needed if it takes money to add maps to server. My only concern is to make the server more better as no one thinks about basebuilder. So please kindly think about it and if someone reads and agree please if u know owner or mod whoevers change the server settings or add things , let them know about this message so they can see it. 

Regards!!

school_backyard and dust_iplay have massive, oversized blocks.

When picking what maps to stay and what maps to be sent to the chopping block I looked at if it would have enough material for 16-24 players (8-12 humans, due to unbalanced teams sometimes), the size of the blocks (you would end up being a zombie enterring in a seemingly endless base that would not be replicable without the block size being so big) and if the material wasn't hidden away, as in, easily accessible and enough of most varieties of blocks.

I've purposefully left the majority of the classic basebuilder maps (such as ultrabuild, basement, corners, crete), even though for them it barely makes it as enough material, but, they are the classic basebuilder maps.

As for other maps, I've listed the requirements to be met for maps to be added (note: there were maps added further down the line without my approval but when players complain they never think to mention the maps in question).

So, just keep in mind, no oversized blocks, don't think "oh how long i can make the base this way", think from the zombies' perspective too.

• Like 1

Brother I am not thinking of making any long bases, i think i have talked to many players in server about zombies too that CT's are overpowered in this server bcoz of the HP zmbies have.. But i know u made the server classic so u dont want to add more zombies to it which is all good. And i am not telling you maps with big blocks bro. As far as i remember and i just downloaded the map to check the length of blocks, i see that bb_dust_iplay and bb_inferno_iplay have identical blocks . Everything same to same . So i can tell you maps with that size blocks keeping in mind the zombie perspective . If u allow me to tell u and provide u maps, u can go through those and check  qualify or reject on that basis??? See i took the screenshot too just to let you know the blocks size brother!! The First Image is of bb_inferno_iplay

spacer.png

The 2nd is for bb_dust_iplay :

spacer.png

And there are maps in this server which has so many bigger blocks than these like bb_D88, bb_crazybuild_v2 , they have like such bigger blocks that u dont need to do much work to make a ez base. So please consider few older maps which have like these type of smaller blocks. And yes i wanted to let you know 1 more thing that i guess u added a new map today

bb_corona

that map is glitched or something. People are not able to download it from game . It takes very long time. I have 150mbps plan still it was taking long so i downloaded it from 3rd party side. 2-3 guys entered the server ,they also said that the map was taking too long to download.. So check that too .!!

Regards!!

I am judging block size based on the default bb maps such as basement, ultrabuild, corners; That length I consider the standard, if you compare that length to the one on the iplay maps (note: these 2 maps were made for a 4.3 mod, which had upgrades for both sides, because that's the mod they had working back then), they are significantly bigger, make walling in easier and make building layers a big temptation (and later - a big annoyance for the zombies). While the 2 maps were still on the server, 90% of the rounds had layers built. Creativity 0; Number of zombies unwilling to enter the layers increases drastically; Both teams become bored of the situation; Higher chance of a player disconnecting when the gameplay is grinded to a halt. At least an average skilled player could dodge some shots in a layer, but when the layer is too long or there are 5-6 it becomes out of the question. And that's not counting uneducated players (85%+) bumping into you inside the layer, making the human's job easier and yours harder.

Unluckily, this is Base Builder in a nutshell, if you make something like the building blocks bigger, the players don't try to challenge themselves in building some new idea of a base or trying a harder base that they barely don't have enough time to do, no, they just simply make a base to grind more kills. With more balanced block size, layers are less deadly, as well as other low-skill-to-build bases, which would inspire looking for other possibilities.

I don't care if you are thinking of making long bases but that's what the blocks will allow players to do. Does the rest of the playerbase align with you on not building long bases? No, they either can't read or are unwilling to due to the low average age, also the main contributing factor to why there's so much trouble in BB.

As I mentioned - there have been maps added without my counsel, I don't have access to add things myself (and I don't want the access). I suggest you contact essa regarding the bad maps.

• Like 1

Yeah i gotcha!! But caring about zombies not attacking, i have been playing the server for a month now, still most of them zombies do not attack the base and honestly i dont make layers mostly i make bases in which multiple zombies can get in together but still zombies do not show interest. They just keep being afk at the spawn or just keep roaming around. And its like i know the rules that i can switch there team back to zombie if they do so, but this way the server will get empty cuz its not about 1-2 zombies many of the kids do that, and the server is partially empty a lot more time. So using my admin power to stick to the rule, the whole server will get empty cuz there is a lot of shit going around in the server. Noobs block the spawns, they destroy bases, makes slow bases, when i destroy there bases saying that it is not allowed, they use fowl language cuz they actually dont understand as they are kid. So my point is bro you cannot make zombies attack just by keeping small blocks, cuz even in non layers base they do not attack until there are few smarter players in zombies. It is not the layers which is why they dont attack, what i think is they find it useless becoz of the Hp of zombies. However you cannot change the HP as it is classic server, so honestly i got your point but i feel that is not the reason for zombies game to be more difficult. 

And about essa, i will try to talk to him, 2 days back a map was added which was glitched, i guess he removed it. Anyways thanks for giving time and reading the message.!!

Regards!! 

As explained - due to the average age being so low, the majority playerbase of basebuilder would consist of minecraft players getting into cs or just children that want to build things - no english or chat ever applied, no thoughts, just something they have fun with (at others' expense). If you look at the probability, a player that comes in and sees a massive base will think "nah, i ain't enterring that", whereas if it is smaller they understand that it's a better chance of success. Also why I used to make a lot of bases with multiple entrances and also why zombies always attack a failed base more than a completed base. But, yes, the types of players in basebuilder aren't there to play as zombies, they're there to play as humans and want nothing to do with being a zombie, nor will they for a few years and by that point they would've exited bb entirely, unknowing that they were a partial reason of the decadence of the mod itself.

No perfect solution, everything will have its upsides and downsides.

In terms of maps - give me a quick list here when you can and I'll take a looksie and then I'll go bother essa myself.

• Like 1

Ohh thanks for considering to it.. Here is the list of the maps i would want to be added :-

bb_assault(not the one we already have, there is one more assault which was used to be before in this server

bb_alley_lite

bb_arctic

bb_around3

bb_autumn

bb_aztec_b7

bb_dust_iplay

bb_dust2_b5

bb_frozen

bb_ggn

bb_italy2

bb_kivilinnus

bb_kyku

bb_lockout

bb_marioland_v1

bb_pharaoh2

bb_separation6

bb_schoolbgbackyard

bb_tql

bb_useblock2

bb_varvilised 

I would request you to go through all the maps and decide which to keep and which not to. Though i just want to say one thing pompa, that i know you want the server to keep classic for fair chances but believe me the players i have been playing with daily are in need of more maps and they really don't care about map being smaller or bigger because i have seen myself, maximum number of times the map like bb_castle, bb_confidence_castle and bb_dust2 are played. They are quite bigger maps and have a same resources too which i have considered in many of the maps above (i have kept few maps with big blocks too, in case if u consider those somehow or u could just reject those). And bro you can come in the server and come talk to people which maps they like, mostly will answer bb_castle or confidence_castle. When i talked to players, they answered that the  map is too popular and demanding and the main reason being that map is big enough for chances of destroyers being low. You will agree to it brother that in smaller maps, players being too close, there is more destruction. So it gets annoying for good players to literally play in those small maps without the lock option (which is for admins only which i completely understand) . So i am not voicing it out for just myself, i have talked to many people even specadmins like gazuota_verske about that. They all agreed about it brother.. So please consider adding new maps. Not asking you to add stuffs like new zombies or some useless skins just the maps to play and explore more and have fun and have a great time. And honestly speaking a bit  to relive those days 6-7 years back when it was ZCS, i myself miss those maps and sure other old players do too because i know the maps which this server had that time were not in some other server, it was unique then. For boosting and stuff for server i can do donations and i can provide u all the maps too. Ready to help fully in whatsoever thing. 

PS: Don't be too harsh on rejecting the map list haha, consider them twice . 🙈

Regards!! 

bb_castle, bb_confidence_castle and bb_dust2 were all maps I wasn't the biggest fan of. bb_dust2 I even had removed but from enough players wanting it back it returned.

bb_assault - same name, different map, may be some file conflict if added. And I believe players like the current assault despite its flaws.

bb_alley_lite - we already have bb_alley and still barely, given the lack of roof blocks. 

bb_arctic - some oversized blocks, pre-made tunnels (although you can get headshotted from above in them by the looks of things)

bb_around3 - we removed it last time I was reviewing the maps, walls run out very quickly on a full server, quicker than on maps like ultrabuild and basement. 

bb_autumn - it's a classic bb map but there's too few walls. 

bb_aztec_b7 - it was on the server before but I had it removed; I am considering it due to potential base variance.

bb_dust_iplay - you really need to make a very strong case as to why to accept it with the giant tunnels.

bb_dust2_b5 - persoally removed it, lack of blocks to finish a build as walls are tiny. You either finish the build and all players that want to be in a ground base come to you or you go for something in the air, rather limiting.

bb_frozen - the first map I played in bb, in fact, I really like it, but you are also aware how few walls there are on it, despite base variance being good.

bb_ggn - looks like bb_autumn but with more walls, looks solid.

bb_italy2 - oversized blocks

bb_kivilinnus - I personally had this removed.

bb_kyku - massive, oversized tunnels and blocks. High base variance (potentially), but due to the tunnels and big blocks, you'll see mainly tunnels and layers. Long ones. Every round.

bb_lockout - another classic map but it didn't make it, blocks are quick to run out and there's not enough of everything for everyone.

bb_marioland_v1 - a few oversized blocks, overall not enough blocks for everyone, some breaking bridges which will lead to frustrated builders losing time

bb_pharaoh2 - I used to play this map back in the day, it was a fun map on the side... with less than 6 players.

bb_separation6 - I personally like it... but I can revive myself until I spawn in the same place where my base is. Hencewhy it's a no.

bb_schoolbgbackyard - massive oversized tunnels, enough to say no to it (and, yes, I've played it before, a lot)

bb_tql - we had it here before but I had it taken out, limited in blocks to start with.

bb_useblock2 - giant blocks, no

bb_varvilised - blocks are ok in quantity; zombies keep unstucking themselves outside of the spawn during build and prep time; no difference in wall size, the little walls run out quickly as... there's only little walls

Summary: Provide more information why you want some of these, specifically the ones I am not fully against, if you can convince me, can happen.

bb_assault - no

bb_alley_lite - leaning towards no

bb_arctic - no

bb_around3 - argumentation, why?

bb_autumn - argumentation, why?

bb_aztec_b7 - leaning towards yes

bb_dust_iplay - leaning towards no

bb_dust2_b5 - no

bb_frozen - argumentation, why?

bb_ggn - yes

bb_italy2 - no

bb_kivilinnus - no

bb_kyku - leaning towards no

bb_lockout - leaning towards no

bb_marioland_v1 - no

bb_pharaoh2 - no

bb_separation6 - no

bb_schoolbgbackyard - leaning towards no

bb_tql - no

bb_useblock2 - no

bb_varvilised - no

Omg Pompa, 😢 Out of 21 maps , u are strongly Yes for only 1 xD. Alright as u said I will try convincing u with better points. So firstly brother, the points you are considering i.e. must have high number of walls ( sorry if I am wrong but are you talking about the walls i.e. map walls or walls i.e. blocks used to make the layers base, please  let me know about it , for this time I am considering walls as map walls ), must not have the big tunnels , must not have bigger blocks , must have more resources so that players do not have shortage of blocks to make bases.. Brother this way, we have many many maps in the server which do not fulfill the requirements(which I know are not added by you , but still people are playing). You cannot have all the maps perfect. I think you should neglect minor things for consideration. Let me tell you about those maps , talking about long tunnels (bb_inferno_iplay, bb_egypted ), talking about larger blocks(bb_d88,bb_crazybuild_v2,bb_egypted,bb_minecraft,bb_sonne), talking about less walls i.e. 4 walls only as rejected bb_frozen ,bb_autumn for that (bb_polaris, bb_minecraft, bb_roz_incline_fix,bb_sonne), talking about the few material (bb_sonne, bb_polaris, bb_minecraft), talking about material that are of no use (bb_sonne i.e thicker vertical horizontal blocks ,cannot make a base with roof through which u can really headshot , other sphere blocks of no use ). So brother my point honestly is that if u will check the perfection in the maps there will be very less maps left to play. 

- And I wanna suggest you like the way you made rule for the layer base (max 1), and slow bases not allowed , you can also add up a rule about max 1 or max 2 in long tunnels . You really do not have to not consider the map for minor thing. 

- And for saying that map has less resource if the server is full , it has a solution brother , that people can vote to change the map if server is full or admins can change it to maps with more resource . I mean you guys have given the power to nominate maps which is very good so people can play maps of their choices , so they are smart enough to change it or admins change it ( I am kind of very active in that server ) and honestly speaking the server only gets full for 4-5 hours in 24 hrs bcoz I am online for like 12-16 hours and people don't have such problems of less resources. So brother these kind of little problems have solutions if you will add few maps with less resource people are smart enough to know when they have to change to it and when not . When they will play the map few times they will understand how the things are. And as I said there is no such problem of less resource believe me because most of the time there are 12 people 6-6 each in both teams as I have noticed. Only servers gets full when popular maps like bb_castle and bb_dust2  or bb_assault come. So there will be no such problem.

Now I will tell you the maps why you should consider them adding in the server , please neglecting small small things. I already have rejected half of the list after u said no , so I m not gonna convince you for those maps. The ones u might though of, I am gonna give points on that :-

1) bb_around3 - It is a classic map and as u said the blocks are less when server is full, that thing can actually be solved by not putting that map in those 2-4hours when the server is actually full. It is a nice classic map to play when 10-12 players are there .

2) bb_autumn - This is actually a very popular and demanding map . Players will enjoy playing this map . Talking about walls brother it has 8 walls to built layer type or similar support bases on. Good for air bases too . 

3) bb_aztec_b7- I think you already are convinced to put this on the server but still removing doubts, it has every kind of resource you need to try different different bases. (Specially traps , and air drop bases which was unique idea to make it in this map , i enjoyed making it at old times).

4) bb_dust_iplay - This is definitely my favorite map. Too many nostalgic memories with this one. Talking about convincing , you can make drop trap , invisible layer base, and talking about tunnels bro , as I told bb_inferno_iplay and bb_egypted too have them but still those maps are there, because bb_inferno_iplay is loved so much , same way I guarantee you this map will also be loved the same. And as i have given you the solution of reducing max players in tunnels , it can be added into it . I would request, plead, or u can say beg you to add this one, neglecting that minor fault of having the tunnels. Just this 1 map on the request please , though i have given the reason why it can be added into the server. If u find something wrong like people are only making tunnel bases , you might remove it , i wouldn't ask  about it again.  But I assure you there will be nothing like that. 

5) bb_dust2_b5 - 41 vertical blocks, 34 horizontal blocks , 48 small cubic boxes, 26 medium cubic boxes , 4 large cube boxes, 65 cylindric material , 24 circle material + a cave to make a base with a big house + (2 HG +1 SG+ 1FG 🤣) . Jokes apart I don't know lol u said u don't want big blocks , and now you are saying that this one has  tiny ones. I have made bases in this map. The bases are tiny i agree like filter layers like you don't have to come through far  but if u know to make it faster it can be made on time+ it makes it challenging for CTs to make a good base too which gives fair chances for zombies to have victory as you said earlier. And personally I think this map is very good for those who like making air bases and who are a fan of night maps. They will get to showdown their skills in this map . You do not want to make the server 1 sided right. So if someone is good at making air bases , as you already can go up in this map which saves the time and the roof is not also high, so air base lovers can showcase there skills in this map. As what i think that every player should get equal chances of showing off their skills. The map is big enough too , so people can choose their places to make the base alone . This map is very very good with partially full server like 10-12 players

6) bb_frozen - It is also a very popular map in base builder. People will enjoy playing it. Plus the main reason in as you say about  potential base variance , it has 4 pillars in between which can be use to make a new base which I used to make i.e. invisible sky walk base (I named this myself because  I don't know what to say to that base cuz that is never built in any videos on YT) lol I wont illustrate you here how to make it . Might show you in the server if got added. But this map is really demanding , people will nominate this map for sure..

7) bb_kyku - I know you rejected this map for long tunnels . I have given you the solution for that but that's not the point. The point for which i thought that this map can be convinced to be added is "The potential base variance" . Brother you can make 3 different bases in this map :-

- Surf Base (Which cannot be made in other of any server maps. As this map include surf stuffs).

- Water Push Base ( There is a pool type in this map , in which u can make a base inside the water which has entrance inside and u have to come upside to get in the base which is unique and cannot be            made in other maps .There are videos for this one on YT).

- Point to Point Jump ( Needs a deathrun skills to enter this one really. ) 

I have personally made these bases in the older time when the map was there in this server, watching CM*PUNK's videos on YT which also was a former player of this server. So excluding layers filter             layers, tunnels, you can also make the good different stuff in this map. This can be good of those who love to try new things. So , I would say that tunnel thing can be fixed by adding a rule, so you might       not need to reject this map for just those tunnels. It is really really a good map. 

8.) bb_lockout - I would say this map is really really nice as I see this map as the only map which has every kind of stuff you can get to make and explore different base talking about layers , traps , filters.            airs, headshot , etc. And as I said earlier the server is not full most of the time . So this is a really really good map to play with decent number of players like 12-14 half divided into both teams. 

9)  bb_schoolbgbackyard - Another very popular and demanding map . From last month , honestly many people have asked about this map when I talked to them that do they think more maps should be  added into the server. It has some unique self built house in the form of football net which people like to make bases in. It has similar kind of blocks used in bb_inferno_iplay. And the only reason you rejecting this is the tunnels , so already talked about that already + I myself opened every maps so what I noticed in this map is that the size of the tunnel  is half the size of bb_inferno_iplay .(And bb_egypt has a massive size of tunnels and blocks). So this map has fair chance to be added if those maps are there. 

From those 21 maps , I really really think that these maps do deserve to have a chance to be added in the game. As said earlier , there will be single or fewer faults in the maps but rejecting them for those is not really the solution brother. Honestly people get fed up with the same maps playing and honestly from those 36 maps, few maps are not even touched daily or even weekly . People keep playing those 5-8 maps on repeat because they like it . So , these are few maps of my own experience in few years , that these maps can increase the number of players in the server and make it more fun .  So please consider these maps please and on my personal request (speaking of away from other player's and for my own self), I really love bb_dust_iplay so please consider adding it , if you can removing that tunnel thing from your mind or adding the new rule about max 1-2 player in tunnels not 3 maybe because as the path is simple way even noobs zombies can enter in those bases, which if going in team can easily finish off the CT guy. This took me time to check the things in each map and adding it here . Please it would be really really nice if you would add these shortlisted maps from 21 to 9 in the server. I would be grateful and other players will be grateful as well. 

Regards!!

Quote: - And I wanna suggest you like the way you made rule for the layer base (max 1), and slow bases not allowed , you can also add up a rule about max 1 or max 2 in long tunnels . You really do not have to not consider the map for minor thing. 

If you only have 2 layers or if you have 10 layers, still 1 player, the amount would depend on the skill of the builder. Same with tunnels, if you are good enough and make a long enough tunnel (or labyrinth), not including the super long tunnel blocks in the "skilled" category, still the same rule. Then, by your logic, how are you deciding if a tunnel is too long? It starts becoming very gray as "this admin considers 3 long, this admin considers 15 blocks long", and also different maps have different block sizes, 3 tunnel blocks on bb_kyku compared to 3 tunnel blocks on bb_frozen.

Quote: - And for saying that map has less resource if the server is full , it has a solution brother , that people can vote to change the map if server is full or admins can change it to maps with more resource . I mean you guys have given the power to nominate maps which is very good so people can play maps of their choices , so they are smart enough to change it or admins change it ( I am kind of very active in that server ) and honestly speaking the server only gets full for 4-5 hours in 24 hrs bcoz I am online for like 12-16 hours and people don't have such problems of less resources. So brother these kind of little problems have solutions if you will add few maps with less resource people are smart enough to know when they have to change to it and when not . When they will play the map few times they will understand how the things are. And as I said there is no such problem of less resource believe me because most of the time there are 12 people 6-6 each in both teams as I have noticed. Only servers gets full when popular maps like bb_castle and bb_dust2  or bb_assault come. So there will be no such problem.

People CAN vote but don't do it as often as you may think. Nominations are also not used as often as I would like (all servers, not just bb). And many players don't consider the amount of resources on a map, they see the map name, maybe they recognize the name and think "oh yes I liked that one, I want that one" or just blindly pressing 1 when the vote appears. You overexagerate how mindful people are. 

In terms of base variance, my YT channel still has the tutorials up most likely, from back in the day when we were still innovating. Ofcourse, that is no longer the case with how stagnant BB has become since the people with ideas left basebuilder altogether (speaking of original ideas, not just combining existing bases and calling them "new", with the 120+ base list we had back in the day, you could make a lot of combinations and go ham... but not original), you may find some of the bases you speak of there with more famous names.

Mapwise, you seem to be willing to take the risk that players think before they pick a map. From having played BB way too long, I can say that the majority don't. And it's something that never changed throughout the years. With the exception of bb_dust2_b5, I am willing to let the other maps go through.

And as I was asking earlier - a comprehensive list of broken/bad maps to be given the axe so that the changes can be done in one go.

• Thanks 1

Alright brother thanks for considering the maps I choose. I won't agrue why not choose bb_dust2_b5. Please go through all the other maps and make them added to the server soon as possible whenever you get the time for it. 

And about bad maps, I personally think bb_sonne is the worst map currently in the map list of server. It has useless material so thick and some blocks are of really no use. Also this map is so congested. I mean i have no doubt about this map that it deserves to be out of the maplist.

Other maps I am not sure I mean they are not much faulty, but still I would tell you to check bb_polaris, bb_D88, bb_egypted. Egypted has a massively larger blocks then any of the maps. 

Edited by ⭕⃤ CallMeBaBa

People are complaining that you make up your own rules, I'd suggest you take the time to read them in the appropriate section in the HL2GO Discord. Note: You do not need to download an app, you can open it through chrome as well. And use common sense. Cheers.

Who are those people can u let me know please and what rules have I made please ask that to them and let me know. There is one guy "Lost", he is admin and from my country I don't know what is his problem . Last time he banned me for a stupid reason that He played a map few hours back so he didnt wanted me to change it to that map I somehow didnt see the chat , and as the next map started he banned me . It was 3hrs some minutes ban and there was nothing to show in the demo as the map changed and he banned me . SO I didnt post it. That time He gave reason in I dont know what language. So next day I asked him why he banned me ,so thn he told me that I changed map which he played earlier. I said there is no such rules I have read on the forum that for a specific person if he had played a map earlier means he can ban me for changing the map . 

1)  I changed the map after 15 mins passed. 

2) I changed it with vote_map and choose multiple maps to  change . I didnt change the map directly as I have seen some admins changing bt I never complain. 

So tell me just bcoz he didnt wanted to play that map again , can he ban me for that reason . And I remember that was bb_dust_iplay , and that day only the maps came so I was playing it for the first time and he banned me . That time I didnt post a thread on forum. 

Now an hour ago , This guy's been poking me again and again . So I have a Mouse which has buttons on it and I have binded a revive key to it for saving my time in typing . By mistake in zmbie spawn I misclicked several times (total 4 times) . And please see in the demo the zombie spawn will be full of sprays by different players . But he will say me "saale stop spaming in the chat" for clicking 3-4 times. So I just asked him a question do u have any issues with me bcoz he banned me 2 weeks back for a stupid reason which I am really angry on. He poked me again thn I m warning u or u cry like earlier( the same incident I told u , I asked him later day about why he banned me and we had an arguement bcoz I am not the one to take bullshit for no reason). So I got angry when he poked me that I cried.  Actually , u can watch the whole demo this time  I have saved the demo I knew it was gonna come. 

And please tell me who are the guys complaining about me cuz I dont think so I have made any of the new rules or have broke any of it. And if it is please ask them for demo. Yeah I called this guy dumb ass as he has being provoking me . He said to me crying . If standing up against wrong is called crying alright I was crying but I will not take bans for stupid reason by a bullshit admin who banned a zmbie spawn blocker probably a newbie kid for a week long. He could have banned him for 12 hours or so But banning a spawn blocker who probably dont really know that he will get ban for this and giving him a week long ban is not my type sorry. He is being too aggressive admin . He can't even hear 1 thing against himself otherwise he gets offended. 

Here is the link to the demo :-

http://www.mediafire.com/file/uljkokpneocuzrt/hl2go_basebuilder.dem/file

i can not see any map changing demo.
all i can see is discussion in this demo.

there is a word "common sense"
always check recentmaps , nominations & timeleft
then make a vote for change map
we cant add everything on rules
thats why there is command of recentmaps.
there are many admins just want to play on their fav maps
even that map recently played by players.
this is totally unfair.

and for /revive
i dont need to explain it
it is also common sense for what we use this command