8>NaNo<8

lost process

The HL2GO server is very unfair as fuck (to put it mildly) I lost my case in YOUR SERVERS (92.222.75.228:27016) (92.222.181.122:27017) I just ask for help because I am tired of starting again.

Your case? You mean your points? Points are saved on SteamID; 

Pirated CS (non-steam as others call it) has a fake SteamID. The SteamID itself is the account's unique number (fake SteamIDs that your pirated CS is generating are... fake and in case the SteamID changes, you lose access to it - and to your "progress"; the "progress" is still there, it is your CS screwing you over... because it's pirated, information here, you can find all of your "progresses": https://stats.hl2go.com/hlstats.php?mode=search&game=zpmega&st=player&q=8>NaNo<8 );

The Steam account is free to create; CS 1.6 itself is paid, there's also plenty of games that are free to play. During sales (Halloween, Christmass, Easter, Spring, Summer, Winter, Autumn/Fall, etc Sales) many games are on discounts and you can find CS 1.6 at something like -80%/-90% discounts.

You can get Steam CS here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/10/CounterStrike/

Note: Even if you get Steam CS now, you WILL start again (it's also been rumoured that points may reset around the end of the year, so, keep that in mind) but only because of it being a new account - from there on you wont lose anything whatsoever. 

And about the beta zombie and complicate losing more than 17k of ammunition in the blink of an eye.

On 10/25/2020 at 10:43 PM, 8>NaNo<8 said:

And about the beta zombie and complicate losing more than 17k of ammunition in the blink of an eye.

Ammo is also saved on SteamID. Pirated CS is at fault.

If you've got proof (screenshot) of your ammo, I can sort it out (I can only give them in ZP Mega server, ammo is the same in both ZP servers) but with a pirated version you may experience the same problem in the future.

I didn't take any picture because I didn't know that I was going to restart my process, I stopped playing because of it, he said. Is there no other way to recover 17k ammunition?