Sign in to follow this  
maxogamer24

POSSIBLE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM OF THE ZOMBIE PLAGUE SERVER. BECAUSE IT PASSES IT EMPTY!

I have a possible solution to the fact that few people enter the zombie plague server. They removed some maps of which they were excellent, they should put them back, since I am not the only one who thinks the same, remove other maps that almost do not get like minecraft and others, and put back zm_fox and zm_clinic_emergency that are the best, too They took away other super quality but the ones that stand out the most are those please, if it is due to a mistake or something can it be fixed, right? Maybe doing that they can fill up again as before the zombie plague server

Maps r still there. Admins can vote them. They just don't show in the auto map vote. 

• Confused 1

So a common user can nominate zm_clinic_emergency? Because I tried putting the name and it does not leave, it does not appear in the list of administrators because when I went to admin rebise and they never appeared, I plan to buy rank again but thank you, you will clarify that plz since I would like to nominate it in a case that they accept the change of map, within the rules, thanks for answering essa