Hello, I am kinda new here but i would like to make a proposal, more like a scream for "help".

Admins should be also given freely, based on numbers of hours played on server and based on admin request/steam.

I play on your hl2go deathrun server and everytime I play, there are players continuously using RETRY when they are T, using bugs, using traps as CT on maps u can, taking short cuts, swearing and it goes on and on and on non-stop. And when a ADMIN is ON, like one admin BrokeN, they are just simply useless and dont care about anything.

I'm a players who likes to go by the rules and play on a server that has and respects rules, but I swear to God, on your DR server there's no such thing... I'm really desperate to making an admin request just so I can play without seeing players 24/24 using all kind of sh*ts... I didn't make any because I see you can only buy admin here. I get it, you guys want money, but your servers won't be apreciated unless there are rules followed and admins that can do their jobs. Take this into consideration pls !

13 hours ago, Freeman said:

You can always buy admin or spec admin here reg.Hl2go.com

learn to read, will ya?

HOLA, CON TODO RESPETO YO CREO QUE USTED SE QUIERE APROVECHAR DE LA SITUACION PARA OBTENER RANGO, YO SOLO ME CONECTO EN UN SERVIDOR, Y TRATO DE SER LO MAS EFICIENTE POSIBLE, INFORME POR ACA CUANDO VEA COMPORTAMIENTO INADECUADO. NOMBRE, QUE HISO, Y PRUEBAS COMO UN CAPTIURE DE LO OCURRIDO. SON PRUEBAS

Edited by maxogamer24
error ortografico
  • Thanks 1