maxogamer24

my guy banned me for evading gag and he was just asking a friend for something he gagged me and when I told him what I was saying to my friend he gave me ban for evading gag

I was asking a friend of mine if he gave me a mini gun in zombie plague and my guy comes and gags me, then I come and tell him what he was saying to rdx and he banned me for evading gag, they should tell him not to go over, apart from me I also have rank, and I had bought antidote and it was like throwing it in the trash by the ban

Noob because you are an admin you have no right to abuse the admins commands, maybe my guy gave you gag because you wrote something inappropriate, if you are gag stay gag.

I respect that you trust your friend sir and I am sure that you are a great person, but I have not done anything, all I did was ask a mini gun from a friend of mine who was a VIP through VIP chat and I would think that I I was saying to him, so I recommend that you tell my guy to verify who people are talking to because that way mistakes like this are made, thanks for answering

muchas gracias, me alegra ver que hay gente que esta dispuesta a hacer la observacion para futuras penalizaciones en el juego

I gagged you because you spam "My Guy" in chat followed by nothing at all. If you have something to say then say it, don't type my name 2783612365719087x and wait for me to say "what?"

Like hello I'm trying to play a game without being interrupted again + again + again + again.

my question is: why did you say "I had bought antidote and it was like throwing it away because of the ban"   ?

On 10/18/2020 at 6:57 AM, My Guy said:

I gagged you because you spam "My Guy" in chat followed by nothing at all. If you have something to say then say it, don't type my name 2783612365719087x and wait for me to say "what?"

Like hello I'm trying to play a game without being interrupted again + again + again + again.

is that that was the problem, The message was not for you. THANK YOU THAT IT IS A LITTLE MORE MODERATE BECAUSE IT CAN HAPPEN AGAIN

On 10/18/2020 at 10:50 AM, *Skybomb* said:

my question is: why did you say "I had bought antidote and it was like throwing it away because of the ban"   ?

lo decia porque recientemente me habia puesto antidoto y otras cosas, y my guy cuando me baaneo por "evadir gag" del cual era mas que injusto, entonces perdi todo obviamente