||| You are banned
||| Nick: 'Afk.'
||| IP: 190.201.124.194
||| SteamID: VALVE_6:1:1848676595
||| By admin: UnIvErSaL
||| Reason: Cheating.
||| Ban created: 18.07.2020 - 01:34:21
||| For length: Permanent
||| On: HL2GO.COM - Only Dust2 Public [CA] (de_dust2)
||| Time left: Forever
||| Will expire: Never
||| For Unban Appea
Player link: https://stats.hl2go.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=617741

IMPORTANT: I do not have the recording since when I realized that I had been banned, I eliminated the game because i was upset, then some friends told me that I could open a case here in the forum for my disbandment and decided to do it, the administrator who banned me did it because I was Annoying since he always beat him 1 vs 1, but he never had proof that I used any kind of hack, on previous occasions, another administrator called "Friendfire" spent approximately 10 minutes watching my game and he told everyone that I was playing legally. Every day I played with and against administrators like "3 inches but it's thick, Hashashin_ [chocolate], FiendFire, Hashashin_ [TIOLAUCHA]" and I never had any problems, until the admin "UnIvErSaL" arrived and just for the annoyance of not to win 1 vs 1 I was banned.

I hope someone helps me to solve my problem since I like to play on that server and I have friends playing there.

I'm just gonna avoid your childish accusations and say, no demo, no unban. We all already know these fake ass stories and yours won't be taking in consideration (perhaps if you check stats page we can see who killed each other the most, me ofc).

The only way you can get unbanned, is by buying it on services section. Cheers 😉

11 minutes ago, ArTicC´ liGhts~ said:

Solo voy a evitar tus acusaciones infantiles y decir, sin demo, sin unban. Todos ya conocemos estas historias falsas y las tuyas no se tomarán en consideración (tal vez si revisas la página de estadísticas podemos ver quién se suicidó más, por supuesto).

La única forma en que puede quedar sin restricciones es comprándolo en la sección de servicios. Salud 😉

I could buy it but what good would it do if I later find myself with the one who banned and does it back, I prefer not to do anything like you, who do not want to do anything, the ban does not change that I play more than other people It doesn't make me a worse player, it just helps ease the mind of the one who lost against me. Thanks to you!

Simple. Don't use cheats anymore, is that even really a hard thing to do? Anyways, you won't buy anybody with that story buddy, and I'm Universal btw, you can say whatever you want, but without a demo, your claims will always remain invalid.

1 hour ago, ArTicC´ liGhts~ said:

Simple. Don't use cheats anymore, is that even really a hard thing to do? Anyways, you won't buy anybody with that story buddy, and I'm Universal btw, you can say whatever you want, but without a demo, your claims will always remain invalid.

Desde un primer momento supe que eras tu, asi que me da igual, de todos modos me voy a otro server, no uso hack, no uso nada, alla tu que no soportas ver a alguien que juega mas que tu. Suerte menor, cuando quieras te doy unas recomendaciones para que juegues mejor♥ Saludos! Fue un placer haberte fundido el cerebro cada vez que salias.

Edited by ftjosej

2 hours ago, ftjosej said:

Desde un primer momento supe que eras tu, asi que me da igual, de todos modos me voy a otro server, no uso hack, no uso nada, alla tu que no soportas ver a alguien que juega mas que tu. Suerte menor, cuando quieras te doy unas recomendaciones para que juegues mejor♥ Saludos! Fue un placer haberte fundido el cerebro cada vez que salias.

Pero dejar el cerebro fundido de que?? JAJAJA, solo me mataste una sola vez menor, deja el show compa, ni con hacks se acerca a mi nivel, pobreton que tiene que usar programas para llegar a mis talones (y ni así puede). Tremenda lástima que das compita. Que te vaya bien en tu otro server, ojalá y no te detecten el hack!

I saw a unicorn! Please, believe me! No, I didn't take a picture of it, but, you should still trust me without ever doubting my word!