Sign in to follow this  
cs 1.6

hl2go servers

Your idea of YOUR post being the "fixed post" is pure comedy. 

The players mentioned only make me facepalm, half of them were inept admins that can't distinguish a cheater from a clean player, while all of them stat hunters. Very good idea from you to bring them up... so that it is known for people what sort of players they were and then, said people can make their judgement if they would want to play with any of these. Spoiler: They wouldn't.

There are many players like them, in fact, too many of them, they never brought anything special to the table, if you had some more experience, you would've understood that.

Cheers!

Your opinion wasn't important at all tbh , but Well , you have never played with them , actually you haven't played at only inferno except few times 

And now your talking like you know them well 

Yes , they were good , and the ones you are talking about weren't stat hunters , they were enjoying the game by rushing over the map , they didn't care much about cheaters  , and they were good players 

As usual 

Pompa man talks like he knows everything , and also disrespect old players because he doesn't like them .. 

Your just an idiot dude , you've been always idiot 

Posted (edited)

yo, rubbish guy, it looks like that you have more skills with the mouth instead of showing us what are your skills in  game, you just chat shit. Use that mouth properly and you will make fortune.

Edited by Soft Head

Whether you like it or not, what I say is factually correct. 

You may also want to ask epple how many 10-year olds that beat him in-game he banned (without them cheating), it was quite the list. Or how much time he spent trying to prove I was a cheater.

Cheers.

Posted (edited)

your talking about someone else 

the insane ? epple i know , was always rushing mid with pistol , almost every round 

he never said any word in the chat , and when you talk to him he only reply with this emoji " 😛 " 

he never ever cared about any cheaters or anything except having fun 

i only saw him once before 3-4 years banning someone called " kwikzz " for anti recoil script 

and btw , you have never played with him 

Edited by cs 1.6

10 hours ago, cs 1.6 said:

your talking about someone else 

the insane ? epple i know , was always rushing mid with pistol , almost every round 

he never said any word in the chat , and when you talk to him he only reply with this emoji " 😛 " 

he never ever cared about any cheaters or anything except having fun 

i only saw him once before 3-4 years banning someone called " kwikzz " for anti recoil script 

and btw , you have never played with him 

Lovely, do you also want to tell me what I am thinking?
If we've got such an immense, intelligent being that can read others' minds, why is it wasting its time defending knuckleheads?

And, ofcourse, you wouldn't know when your mate shits the bed, because you're not the one that has to deal with it.

Right, since your unimaginable brainpower is present, your all-knowingness is unrivaled, can you guess the average time epple spent playing with me after I connect? Xhaka guy at least stayed despite getting beat up, the only good thing I'll say about him is that he had a competitive spirit.

At this point it should also be clear, the facts will not change, neither will your opinion or my opinion. The only thing you managed to achieve with this thread is to taint the memories for these players.

Cheers!

of course im not the one who has to deal with it 

you wasnt even part of my only inferno memories , i only played with you few times there and i dont know what your talking about 

its your problem , your just hateful 

xhaka once accused me of cheating and told his vip friend to ban me , he was talking arabic to him and he thought i dont know arabic 

your negative ugly memories is useless and i just dont need it and i dont know what are you trying to achieve here 

you remember the dark side of it and i remember the beautiful side 

we are just completely different but you also shouldn't be like this