Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Threads
Free VIP/ADMIN/SPEACADMIN/ZP AMMO Contes...
Last Post: Ne__S
Today 02:55
» Replies: 19
» Views: 669
Banned for no reason
Last Post: Bananamen 3
Yesterday 16:44
» Replies: 1
» Views: 158
reason scripts... ?!
Last Post: essa
2020-01-27 22:21
» Replies: 3
» Views: 60
Answer to dura4ok /due to closed pm/
Last Post: PomPa man
2020-01-26 23:31
» Replies: 0
» Views: 46
Answer to AmazingDan /due to closed pm/
Last Post: AmazingDan
2020-01-25 01:56
» Views: 61
Report SkinHead.
Last Post: exen
2020-01-23 22:20
» Replies: 2
» Views: 108
Scripts
2020-01-23 06:33
» Replies: 2
» Views: 148
Report new jesus leon
2020-01-22 14:58
» Replies: 10
» Views: 322
Weapon Models
Last Post: essa
2020-01-22 12:11
» Replies: 10
» Views: 1093
Reporting admin [ **My*Life*My*Rules*]
Last Post: JACK_HAMMER
2020-01-19 13:54
» Views: 246

Friends
CSdownload
VideoShare

ZM lasermine's
Hey.

My proposal :  Player can plant many more lasermine's and there will no be text like this : To many mine's on your team.

Today I was play with like 10 people, and I don't believe that many much mine's was deployed and I can't put not one of theese.

So maybe you can turn off limits of lasermine ?

Thanks a lot, i will be waiting for replies Smile
Thanks given by:
(2019-07-17, 08:35)P.Mayo Wrote: Hey.

My proposal :  Player can plant many more lasermine's and there will no be text like this : To many mine's on your team.

Today I was play with like 10 people, and I don't believe that many much mine's was deployed and I can't put not one of theese.

So maybe you can turn off limits of lasermine ?

Thanks a lot, i will be waiting for replies Smile

Await essa's response as he can see what is the limit and will decide if it will be changed.
Thanks given by:
The reason to limit lm per round is to reduce camp. And give more chance for zm to get in all these tunnels and holes to kill humans. So. It's max 20 lm planted. And when a lm explodes. U can replace it. So it still 20. I think it's fair enough. But. The problem I guess is in plague. When many survivors. And they plant a lot of LM. Although I wish we remove lm from this round. Anyway. I think 20 lm is pretty good for now. Tha ks for ur notice.
Thanks given by:
[quote pid='14' dateline='1563356457']
[quote pid='11' dateline='1563341757']
Mafia_Atharva
[/quote]

[/quote]
Hey P.Mayo I am Mafia_Atharva from your zombie server. I wanted a refund. Earlier I had earned around 600 ammo packs but don't know how when I reconnected the second day they were 25. Please can you give me refund??
Thanks given by:
(2019-07-18, 20:49)Mafia_Atharva Wrote: [quote pid='14' dateline='1563356457']
[quote pid='11' dateline='1563341757']
Mafia_Atharva

[/quote]
Hey P.Mayo I am Mafia_Atharva from your zombie server. I wanted a refund. Earlier I had earned around 600 ammo packs but don't know how when I reconnected the second day they were 25. Please can you give me refund??
[/quote]

Hi Mafia.

I think you must contact with pompaman, or essa about refund your ammo packs, but you always Always must have proofs for that.

Thanks for stoping by ! Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
(2019-07-18, 20:49)Mafia_Atharva Wrote: Hey P.Mayo I am Mafia_Atharva from your zombie server. I wanted a refund. Earlier I had earned around 600 ammo packs but don't know how when I reconnected the second day they were 25. Please can you give me refund??

Ammo packs and points saved on SteamID.
Even players who have non-steam CS get assigned a SteamID, but, obviously, it is a fake one. Sometimes that SteamID can change - like in your case.
I searched for your name in our stats page here: https://stats.hl2go.com/hlstats.php?mode...er&q=mafia
You can see how many times you can see your own name, each time you can see a different SteamID.
So, you still have your ammo, but it is on an old SteamID that you used.

How to solve this issue? 2 options below or... it remains the same.
1. Steam CS, which you can find here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/10/CounterStrike/
2. Try a different CS version, you can attempt downloading hl2go's version here: https://hl2go.com/thread-3.html

Ammo refund? No, you have a problem with your CS, it is not our ZP's server's fault.

And as a closer, please do not spam suggestion threads with this sort of thing, you could've made a thread about it in the Discussions section.
Thanks given by: Admin