Last Post: PomPa man
2019-09-02 19:32
» Replies: 1
» Views: 155

Friends
CSdownload

ZM plague Beetle Item.
Question 
Hi, I just remember that in CS 1.6 zombie plague mod there are some plugins and one of my favorite is Scarabs - beetle plugin. I remember when you can buy it from shop and when you let of hand bugs they are going and try eat people like they just running very fast and eating people live, I think in our server sittuation they will just take down armor or inffect idk yet. I think that can will be more ways to kill some of campers when bombs are down.

Picture :
[Image: 1405928114-snark-w.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Back in Half-Life you have these.
To explain how they work in Half-Life first of all - they have a high jump, and move towards a target, as well as exploding after their timer runs out.
You didn't link to a plugin for me to look through it, as balancing would be the main thing to look into - would it be compatible with our mod or if it wouldn't be, etc.
Thanks given by:
Yes ok.
Link to download : http://amxservera.ru/cs-amxx/1142-zp-ext...ector.html
Link to other download if first not work : https://zombie-mod.ru/counter-strike/zom...ector.html

I think it will be very nice if this plugin will be added to server. Smile

Link to video :

Thanks given by:
The video has cancer sound and visuals, they could've enabled night vision at least - whoever watches it, do so without any sound or very low sound.
In HL they are called Snarks btw.

Anyway from what I can see in the settings and in the video, these are quite cheap (default settings) and auto-target their enemies.
I do not see any tests if these get in any tunnels and if they get blocked by players being in front of them.
The best way to escape these is by running around yourself, being in a tunnel and shooting them will be a bit difficult as they keep jumping up and down.
Settings can be changed easily - health, speed, gravity, etc.
But I am moreso on the "no" side. In a well-balanced mod it could work fine, but humans here are very limited.

I'd say see what essa thinks about it.
Thanks given by: P.Mayo
(2019-08-16, 17:58)PomPa man Wrote: The video has cancer sound and visuals, they could've enabled night vision at least - whoever watches it, do so without any sound or very low sound.
In HL they are called Snarks btw.

Anyway from what I can see in the settings and in the video, these are quite cheap (default settings) and auto-target their enemies.
I do not see any tests if these get in any tunnels and if they get blocked by players being in front of them.
The best way to escape these is by running around yourself, being in a tunnel and shooting them will be a bit difficult as they keep jumping up and down.
Settings can be changed easily - health, speed, gravity, etc.
But I am moreso on the "no" side. In a well-balanced mod it could work fine, but humans here are very limited.

I'd say see what essa thinks about it.
Okay, thanks for your opinion  Shy  We will wait essa or if he not response you can lock topic. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
guys are u joking its bullshit, take look what happens if much people use that shit its will be annonying.
Thanks given by: P.Mayo , simolkaw
(2019-08-17, 16:23)Sershant Wrote: guys are u joking its bullshit, take look what happens if much people use that shit its will be annonying.
Yeah I just imagine like 20 zombies let theese scarabs in tunnels xDDD
I think it's not bad Big Grin
Thanks given by: