Last Post: P.Mayo
2019-08-16 08:41
» Replies: 0
» Views: 102

Friends
CSdownload

Post your favorite maps
Greetings everyone.

The objective of this topic is for you to recommend your favorite maps, and depending on options and the given quality of the maps, there's the possibility for them to be added to the server.

Just type the name of the map, upload a picture of it (recommended), put the link of the website where map is showcased, and the reason why you like it, and why it should be added to the server.

IMPORTANT NOTE: ONLY BASEBUILDER, ZOMBIEPLAGUEMEGA, GUNGAME, WC3FT AND GUNGAME TEAMPLAY SERVERS.

I. BASEBUILDER SERVER
The maps must fit the following requirements:
- Not too big or too small, decent structure for players to build bases.
- Have a reasonable amount of blocks.
- Blocks shouldn't be oversized or too small.
- Map must not be buggy.
- A good spawning point for both zombies and cts

II. ZOMBIE PLAGUE MEGA SERVER
- Neither too big nor not too small.
- Enough spots or places for humans.

- Reachable places for zombies.
- Not buggy.
- Good spawning point for players (considering it's a 32 slot server).
- Not too simple.
- Details like extra weapons or items on any place of the map, are always welcome (optional, creativity of the map is being counted).

III. GUNGAME AND WC3FT SERVERS
- It shouldn't be way too large, so players can find each other easily.
- Without bugs.
- Decent spawning points.
- Decent amount of spots for players.

Example:

BaseBuilder Map: bb_castle
[Image: cs-2104-bb-castle-2.jpg]

https://maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/2104/

This is one of my favorite maps, because it has a good amount of blocks, there are no bugs, and you can feel free to do any type of base in this map. I think it should be added because of its quality and basically approves every requirement.

The mod team will go through the list of maps and decide which one of them fits in the server. 

Thank you for your attention.
Thanks given by: JACK_HAMMER
bb_castle , bb_street , bb_inferno_iplay , bb_dust2.

You can play inferno iplay and dust2 on the server using amx_map but they arent in no votes.
Thanks given by:
(2019-08-04, 04:54)thebothimslef Wrote: bb_castle , bb_street , bb_inferno_iplay , bb_dust2.

You can play inferno iplay and dust2 on the server using amx_map but they arent in no votes.
Thanks for the suggestions, but I would like that you follow the example I put above, so your comment can be taken in consideration. 
By the way, you can nominate maps and so, these maps will appear in the next votation, I'm saying this because that's what you can do in case you want maps like dust2 in the votation.
Thanks given by:
yours
Hans Big Grin
Thanks given by: P.Mayo
(2019-08-04, 05:31)SkylarBOT Wrote:
(2019-08-04, 04:54)thebothimslef Wrote: bb_castle , bb_street , bb_inferno_iplay , bb_dust2.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I would like that you follow the example I put above, so your comment can be taken in consideration. 
By the way, you can nominate maps and so, these maps will appear in the next votation, I'm saying this because that's what you can do in case you want maps like dust2 in the votation.
So I guess I don't have to comment about castle cuz Skylar himself already did. About street, inferno and dust2 now. All are good maps with a nice amount of blocks. All maps are not too big, not too small. Haven't seen any bugs either.
Thanks given by:
1 - zm_jail
Old map - Good map, this will be very nice if you put only this map or maybe much more maps [Image: smile.png]
Link to download : https://www.17buddies.rocks/17b2/View/Ma..._jail.html

2 - zm_dead_house_3

Very Old map - good quality map ! I will love you if you put this in to server [Image: tongue.png] 
Link to download : https://maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/3403/
Thanks given by:
(2019-08-04, 10:42)crueL Wrote:
Ahh of course, oilrig Smile
Sad thing we could never play that map together, there should be some way this map gets added to one of the servers mentioned above, but it's a really good map, and very fun too. Thanks for the suggestion.

(2019-08-04, 08:57)Ayuzawa Wrote:

good effort.
I hope that the other moderators agree with you so that this update or modification can be done on the maps.
Thank you for your words.
Hopefully, this topic will help on adding more maps to the servers, and not just a pass-by topic.

(2019-08-04, 15:34)thebothimslef Wrote:

So I guess I don't have to comment about castle cuz Skylar himself already did. About street, inferno and dust2 now. All are good maps with a nice amount of blocks. All maps are not too big, not too small. Haven't seen any bugs either.
Dust2 and inferno are already added. Now, bb_street, there are 2 versions of this map (don't know which one you are refering to), so I'll point out some things.
Version #1: The one that looks like a small town, terrible map in terms of good spots for cts to build a base, kinda oversized blocks and not good enough spawning points.
Version #2: It's like a small road, all connected, like a cube. I'd say this one is better than the one I mentioned above, blocks are normal, it has a good amount of blocks, and decent spawning points. If this is the one you're looking for, then this can be a good map to be added on the server.

Thank you again for the comment.
Thanks given by:

For the BB propositions: 

You know what, I am willing to give bb_castle a go.
There's 2 versions of bb_street, would you like to specify which?
bb_inferno_iplay is a map I don't really like due to the massively oversized blocks (same as bb_dust_iplay).
And for bb_dust2... we had it once already, tested in action, 90% of humans would try to use the blocks on A site and none of them would have parts; even when they would split 50-50 there still weren't enough blocks for everyone; people next to T spawn would have troubles enterring their base in time.

For oilrig's case - it is a lovely map, but it isn't meant for deathmatch (such as gungame, gungame teamplay and wc3) or zombie mods.
Thanks given by:
(2019-08-04, 15:37)P.Mayo Wrote: 1 - zm_jail
Old map - Good map, this will be very nice if you put only this map or maybe much more maps [Image: smile.png]
Link to download : https://www.17buddies.rocks/17b2/View/Ma..._jail.html

2 - zm_dead_house_3

Very Old map - good quality map ! I will love you if you put this in to server [Image: tongue.png] 
Link to download : https://maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/3403/
Okay, let me point out some things:
Map #1: Sincerely, one of the worst maps I've ever seen, the details of it, the design of the blocks and the map itself is terrible, almost no good or hiding spots for humans, looks small, and I tested spawning points, I see it is below the 32 mentioned above.
Map #2: Design of the map itself is poor, not enough spots for humans, kinda small, bad spawning points and not to mention that the majority of the players will spend the time in that labyrinth-looking spot.

Don't feel offended by this, it is just my opinion, but I do think you can search for more maps that you consider good for the server, I'll gladdly check them up for you.

Thanks for the suggestions, have a nice day.
Thanks given by:
(2019-08-05, 00:16)PomPa man Wrote:

For the BB propositions: 

You know what, I am willing to give bb_castle a go.
There's 2 versions of bb_street, would you like to specify which?
bb_inferno_iplay is a map I don't really like due to the massively oversized blocks (same as bb_dust_iplay).
And for bb_dust2... we had it once already, tested in action, 90% of humans would try to use the blocks on A site and none of them would have parts; even when they would split 50-50 there still weren't enough blocks for everyone; people next to T spawn would have troubles enterring their base in time.

For oilrig's case - it is a lovely map, but it isn't meant for deathmatch (such as gungame, gungame teamplay and wc3) or zombie mods.
After some thinking, ill agree with your toxic fat ass. 
I was referring to this one. https://gamebanana.com/maps/166579 Didnt even know there are two versions.
Thanks given by: