Poll: Do we need CSGO server?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
44.44%
4 44.44%
No
55.56%
5 55.56%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Threads
monthly ban
Last Post: PomPa man
2019-10-14 04:43
» Replies: 1
» Views: 110
Reporting Admin: Jiren
2019-10-13 22:36
» Views: 126
Ammo Pack Limit
2019-10-13 17:08
» Replies: 2
» Views: 129
Reporting admin "Soft Head"
Last Post: Soft Head
2019-10-11 20:30
» Views: 206
cheater @ public
2019-10-11 04:05
» Views: 177
derSONNENBRILLENMANN [Ban]
2019-10-10 23:40
» Views: 219
Unban request
Last Post: Limits
2019-10-10 22:11
» Replies: 4
» Views: 245
server abuse
2019-10-09 21:18
» Replies: 9
» Views: 461
Some bugs of ZM
2019-10-08 15:14
» Views: 222
Banned for swearing...
2019-10-07 23:12
» Views: 255

Friends
CSdownload

Do we need CSGO srever?
Question 
If yes say what kind mod server we need?
Thanks given by: P.Mayo
Thumbs Up 
Yes, Counter Strike 1.6 Csgo Mod with skins and points. You know what I mean.
Thanks given by:
(2019-07-30, 17:07)Ayuzawa Wrote: Hi, that would be great.

- Zombie survival or Zombie escape. 
- Surf .
- Jailbreak.
- Competitive, or Classic, Match.

are the ones that occurred to me that could be great.

Zombie survival I don't think so, and Zombie escape bcs they are boring there issin't any of ammos packs or something more interesting.
Surf boring to becouse many of players don't know how to surf xD Me too
For Jailbreak i will agree but idk are people there will be in that server mod. :/
Competetive or classic ? Idk what is that mod ? :o Is that deathmatch or something like that ? :o

Now in world population is first number are Counter strike global offensive mod or Zombie Plague.
Thanks given by:
(2019-07-30, 18:41)P.Mayo Wrote: Zombie survival I don't think so, and Zombie escape bcs they are boring there issin't any of ammos packs or something more interesting.
Surf boring to becouse many of players don't know how to surf xD Me too
For Jailbreak i will agree but idk are people there will be in that server mod. :/
Competetive or classic ? Idk what is that mod ? :o Is that deathmatch or something like that ? :o

Now in world population is first number are Counter strike global offensive mod or Zombie Plague.

Incorrect.
Just did a quick search in gametracker to get some data.
Zombie escape, surf and jailbreak are all quite high up. According to gametracker (however they calculate their server rankings), server ranked 1st is zombie escape, 2nd and 3rd are jailbreak with surf being up there as well.
Zombie escape, surf and jailbreak all having quite the full servers meanwhile zombie survival barely visible at all.
Surf is easier in CS:GO than it is in 1.6 and there's many more surfing players in CS:GO compared to 1.6.
To inform you about all these mods, Mayo, I will explain what their appeal is and I will showcase differences between their CS 1.6 counterparts.

In regards to zombie escape, I prefer the way it is done in 1.6 when it comes to coding, grenade usage and 1.6's movement mechanics. In CS:S and CS:GO, maps are ofcourse a lot more advanced than what we have in 1.6 and it is overall more fun (for me at least) if I join a CS:GO Zombie escape server when there is a LOTR themed map going on, hits you with nostalgia. So, for me, everything that is NOT maps is better in 1.6 zombie escape, but CS:GO's version gives you a better feel most of the time. To add another thing, most CS:GO community servers I've been to, you wait 5-10 minutes to download everything you need, hencewhy it is safe to assume there's generally more files to download there compared to 1.6 mods.

Never liked jailbreak in 1.6 or CS:GO, but there's plenty of low-skilled players enjoying it. I assume a lot more possibilities in CS:GO maps and JB mods.

Surf community is also larger in CS:GO to my knowledge.

1.6 zombie mods: Zombie Plague is the most played. CS:GO zombie mods: Zombie Escape is the most played.

Classic means the core game of what CS is - bomb defusal/hostage rescue.
That means, that classic is what you would normally play if you don't search for any special mods.
Competitive is 5v5 games. I personally just start a matchmaking game instead of a community competitive server, simply due to having VAC and the trust factor on my side to prevent me from getting bad teammates and/or cheaters.

Now, Mixfix, if you are going for CS:GO in general, it depends if you want to compete with all the other very popular CS:GO servers or if you want to try something that hasn't got many servers (like zombie survival or other mods that haven't got many players), although I will say that there is a reason why there aren't that many servers. Most of the players we have in HL2GO's 1.6 division can't run CS:GO, so I would be looking at CS:GO-mainly players to be the ones joining as the larger playerbase.

And I will say that it only depends if it will be economically viable for you to have CS:GO servers or not.
Thanks given by: P.Mayo
No need for CS:GO ..
There is tons of Servers for that..
Pls keep the original CS alive
yours
Hans Big Grin
Thanks given by: P.Mayo , simolkaw
No.
Thanks given by:
Hmm, What about Basketball Or Soccerjam servers ? Or Fun mod maybe Car mod, that mods is also very old in CS1.6 so i think thats will be good if there will be in here.  Angel
Thanks given by:
Still thinking about new mod or not at all ?
Thanks given by: