2020-02-20 01:23
» Replies: 2
» Views: 127
banned
Last Post: Dll
2020-02-19 21:38
» Replies: 2
» Views: 128
Free VIP/ADMIN/SPEACADMIN/ZP AMMO Contes...
Last Post: @Lil Snap.
2020-02-16 23:28
» Replies: 50
» Views: 4275
56 Speedhack
Last Post: PomPa man
2020-02-15 15:08
» Replies: 1
» Views: 120
report admin GF]-VIP
Last Post: PomPa man
2020-02-12 15:10
» Replies: 1
» Views: 203
BaseBuilder Map suggestion
Last Post: Hashirama
2020-02-08 14:03
» Replies: 0
» Views: 115

Friends
CSdownload
VideoShare

Report new jesus leon
Hi, the vip called "new jesus leon" has abused. Listen carefully, I built my own base, then in the 30 seconds that you have to enter your base, someone joined with me to my base and I said it right after to revive him. new jesus leon, aka the vip, revived him finally after 2 minutes straight of begging and pleading to revive him, I literally begged for 2 minutes straight for reviving him and he didn't do sh*t. couple seconds after I died (cause I typed on the chat a lot of messages to revive him and I wasn't focused), he finally revived him, good job. I was so angry and I said something like "why the admins here are so stupid" because that's true, NO ONE IS DOING HIS JOB CORRECTLY IN THE BASE BUILDER SERVER... Then, someone named "lolllipop" if I'm not mistaken, just insulted him, I don't know why, but he insulted this vip very hard, it was funny cause he saw too that the vip didn't help me and he was angry either I guess. then the vip aka new jesus leon, banned him for 1 day reason "abuse". after couple seconds, he banned me as well for the same time, and for the same reason. now, i'm asking you guys, why the f**k this vip is not doing his job correctly, why do I need to begg for revive a player out from my base? Why do I need to get ban for 1 day for... nothing! I DIDN'T DO NOTHING, IT WAS THE OTHER PLAYER THAT INSULTED HIM SO HARD.

Anyway, here's the demo and of course the proof, if you guys don't believe me: https://www107.zippyshare.com/v/JGKzKk18/file.html
I hope you'll do something about that.
Thanks given by:
The admin will be punished. Thanks for the report.
Thanks given by: JACK_HAMMER , exen
exen can u send the demo where u got ban?
also i can see lolipop insulted his mom?
u guys just have to report. why u guys insulted him?

send the demo where u got ban.
Discord Link : https://discord.gg/cD7RY2z
Thanks given by:
(2020-01-21, 08:18)JACK_HAMMER Wrote: exen can u send the demo where u got ban?
also i can see lolipop insulted his mom?
u guys just have to report. why u guys insulted him?

send the demo where u got ban.
Unfortunately, if you don't see the ban in that demo, It's probably because I stopped it from recording because I didn't even think he would ban me, so I just wanted to report him for not reviving in time, but then, he banned me, for nothing. The management can see that, so I don't think it matters if I don't have the demo of that.
In addition, it wasn't me that insulted him, it was lolipop because he was entering my build (AND I ACCEPTED HIM) and he was upset like me I guess that new jesus leon didn't revive that person who entered my base.
As you can see, I'm reporting him right now, because I didn't do nothing and I'm still banned by the way...
Thanks given by:
demo is too short mate. i cant see who entered in ur base or anything. still i have requested to moderator to look into your matter. and lolipop's ban stays.
join discord for quick response
Discord Link : https://discord.gg/cD7RY2z
Thanks given by:
(2020-01-21, 16:38)JACK_HAMMER Wrote: demo is too short mate. i cant see who entered in ur base or anything. still i have requested to moderator to look into your matter. and lolipop's ban stays.
join discord for quick response
It doesn't really matter who entered, what matters is that he didn't revive him in time. If lolipop's ban is for 1 day with a reason "abuse" and it stays, just because he insulted him very hard, okay, I kinda can understand, kinda. But, my ban is very ridiculous and he had no reason to do that.
By the way, I'm in discord, what should I do now? I can't understand that group though
Thanks given by:
"I turned off my security cameras just before my shop got robbed."
Thanks given by:
(2020-01-21, 19:04)PomPa man Wrote: "I turned off my security cameras just before my shop got robbed."
What? I don't understand...

(2020-01-21, 19:04)PomPa man Wrote: "I turned off my security cameras just before my shop got robbed."
Okay, now I understand that quote... You think I'm lying about the ban? I can picture you the ban details because somehow the ban hasn't removed yet. As I already said, I stopped the demo because I wanted to close the game and go fast to the forum to report him about the player he didn't revive. I didn't know he would ban me, because I didn't do nothing to him, I didn't insult him, but I was very upset.
If you think that I'm a bored dude who will report admins for nothing, that's not the case, he banned me for 1 day, with the reason "abuse", when I didn't do sh*t.

What I can say about the server and I already said that to you, PomPa man, is that admins and vips DO NOT do their job correctly in the base builder server, and that's just horrible because I'd expect from a community like HL2GO, to be professional as much as they can, and not selling admins and vips for people who are not experienced enough to be admins, just to get money.
Thanks given by:
I read your message on why you haven't got the full demo the first time.
You demand that people are professional, yet you expect action that is based on trust, and trust alone, without having the proof to back up your claim.

I am also not responsible for how people get their vip/admin privileges. I only ban them when the need arises. Their monetary loss due to their own stupidity.

I also do not see any place that I claim that you are not telling the truth - simply that you haven't provided the proof to back up what you say. And, also, no, I do not have access to server logs.
Thanks given by:
(2020-01-22, 01:06)PomPa man Wrote: I read your message on why you haven't got the full demo the first time.
You demand that people are professional, yet you expect action that is based on trust, and trust alone, without having the proof to back up your claim.

I am also not responsible for how people get their vip/admin privileges. I only ban them when the need arises. Their monetary loss due to their own stupidity.

I also do not see any place that I claim that you are not telling the truth - simply that you haven't provided the proof to back up what you say. And, also, no, I do not have access to server logs.
You are trying to compare things that have nothing to do with each other, professionalism is something that based on professional people, in this case admins. When you say "without having the proof the back up your claim", it sounds like I'm not a professional or responsible for my things or something, which of course, I think I am. But, trying to relate this thing to a proof that has not founded on the demo by accident, and you know the reason I stopped recording because I said it already 1000 times, it just so wrong.

I have 2 problems here, the revive that wasn't on time and the ban, you didn't even respond to the first problem and only payed attention to the second one (that one that I don't a proof for), it just looks like you're trying to find the bad things in this post, without even trying to help, understand, connect, deduce etc.

It's just so stupid that you think that I don't have a proof for my ban on purpose, the management of base builder could have literally see that ban on the server logs if not you, you guys could have talk to new jesus leon and ask him about that, you guys literally had a lot of options to see the ban details but of course you didn't do that. Like, for real, just because I stopped the recording and after 5 seconds he banned me FOR NOTHING and I LITERALLY COULDN'T RECORD ANYMORE, you're saying that I don't have a proof... come on... And, if I knew that I'd need a proof for my ban (cause of course you won't believe me) I'd take a photo of that, but unfortunately, now, my ban has already expired.
Thanks given by: