Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Threads
Free VIP/ADMIN/SPEACADMIN/ZP AMMO Contes...
Last Post: Ne__S
Today 02:55
» Replies: 19
» Views: 664
Banned for no reason
Last Post: Bananamen 3
Yesterday 16:44
» Replies: 1
» Views: 156
reason scripts... ?!
Last Post: essa
2020-01-27 22:21
» Replies: 3
» Views: 58
Answer to dura4ok /due to closed pm/
Last Post: PomPa man
2020-01-26 23:31
» Replies: 0
» Views: 43
Answer to AmazingDan /due to closed pm/
Last Post: AmazingDan
2020-01-25 01:56
» Views: 59
Report SkinHead.
Last Post: exen
2020-01-23 22:20
» Replies: 2
» Views: 106
Scripts
2020-01-23 06:33
» Replies: 2
» Views: 146
Report new jesus leon
2020-01-22 14:58
» Replies: 10
» Views: 320
Weapon Models
Last Post: essa
2020-01-22 12:11
» Replies: 10
» Views: 1091
Reporting admin [ **My*Life*My*Rules*]
Last Post: JACK_HAMMER
2020-01-19 13:54
» Views: 244

Friends
CSdownload
VideoShare

admins ?
whats happened to all the admins on the dust2 server? it's becoming painful around this time most nights, again tonight a handful of cheaters, and no I'm not saying it because I was killled. people come on the server drop 20+ kills through walls and laugh because no admins ban them.

would love Dinar to upload his demo of what he's just done. every single person that could speak english accused him of cheating 10 minutes ago, those dodgy foreigners probably accused him as well but I can't understand that mad shit they type.

Why has such a good server gone down the shitter? full of non steamers cheating there nuts off

bottom line is, the server needs to be manned again? where did the reliable admins go? is there a way to contact admins when a cheater joins?

Thanks, Much love Ronnie Coleman, light weight baby.
Thanks given by:
(2019-12-08, 22:10)ronniecoleman2019 Wrote: whats happened to all the admins on the dust2 server? it's becoming painful around this time most nights, again tonight a handful of cheaters, and no I'm not saying it because I was killled. people come on the server drop 20+ kills through walls and laugh because no admins ban them.

would love Dinar to upload his demo of what he's just done. every single person that could speak english accused him of cheating 10 minutes ago, those dodgy foreigners probably accused him as well but I can't understand that mad shit they type.

Why has such a good server gone down the shitter? full of non steamers cheating there nuts off

bottom line is, the server needs to be manned again? where did the reliable admins go? is there a way to contact admins when a cheater joins?

You can find them either in the HL2GO Discord or in ZP.
Thanks given by:
(2019-12-08, 22:10)ronniecoleman2019 Wrote: whats happened to all the admins on the dust2 server? it's becoming painful around this time most nights, again tonight a handful of cheaters, and no I'm not saying it because I was killled. people come on the server drop 20+ kills through walls and laugh because no admins ban them.

join us https://discordapp.com/invite/cD7RY2z
Thanks given by:
Dust 2 usually has a high density of Admins and you should find help there quickly. Just type /vips to see current admins online and ask them for help.

Due to my activity and knowledge i'm pretty sure, that player Dinar is not a cheater. In case you doubt feel free to post evidence as a demo and we will look into it.

For future reference and immediate help join our discord, admins are like 24/7 available to take care of your concern.

Best regards
Thanks given by:
(2019-12-14, 03:13)narf Wrote: Due to my activity and knowledge i'm pretty sure, that player Dinar is not a cheater. In case you doubt feel free to post evidence as a demo and we will look into it.

not gonna watch another Dinar Demo Big Grin
yours
Hans Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(2019-12-14, 20:57)crueL Wrote: not gonna watch another Dinar Demo Big Grin

It would only make your eyes bleed.
Thanks given by:
some foreign muck on the server now prowestt and 2 admins are on watching him yet he's aimbotting? notorious and horstbrack, takes them 3 hours to decide if the aimbotter is cheating. pointless

6 rounds later, prowest now fred is still aimbotting, yet notorious is more concerned about the T getting the C4.
Thanks given by:
Ronnie, It's a waste of time pal, the admins do nothing..You mention hacker and they say 'who?' about 100 times before they notice it, by that time he's already caused uproar on the server and left. Give admin to myself and Ronnie and we'll look after the server for you free of charge. It'll be a happy place like it used to be because NOTORIOUS & Horstbrack haven't got a braincell between them.
Thanks given by:
lets see if its as entertaining for the admins on this forum as it is for me

notorious can you ban fred? hes aimbotting....notorious freds still aimbotting, 5 rounds later, notorious?? ban the cheater fred

8 rounds later

notorious : WHO ?

not sure if notorious is trolling as he continuously moans about C4 yet doesnt ban the cheater, either that or he's a bit slow with learning difficulties
Thanks given by:
Don'ts you guys know we have discord channel?
Join discord channel and if u find any hacker just tag server admins. There are so many good admins. U will get quick response. Here is discord link in signature
Discord Link : https://discord.gg/cD7RY2z
Thanks given by: