Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Discussion Forum

Unfair ban

Last updated on 17 days ago
Posted 17 days ago
I got banned unfairly from the Base builder server because I found out that the VIPs were abusing their powers. There were two VIPs named VZ and Lost and one more random guy, stacked 3 in a layered base, because according to the BB rules and in most servers , only one is allowed inside a layered base, this is because only one zm can go in at a time. When I pointed out the mistake the VIPs were not replying nor reviving the player who didn't build the base. I built a slow base in the next round (which I agree was wrong), and when I pointed out their mistake , the VIP named "Lost" banned me for one day and the reason alone is the proof that shows he is abusing his VIP powers. Even if the rules are different in the server, instead of banning me, the TWO vips should have said that its allowed in "hl2go BB server", but instead he decided to ban.

They should have explained before banning. You can't just go around banning players just because you have the power. I am playing in this server for a very long time.

-------------------------------------
||| You are banned
||| Nick: bruh
||| IP: 103.132.245.113
||| SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43681906
||| By admin: Lost
||| Reason: do report dumb shit
||| Ban created: 06.09.2021 - 21:33:10
||| For length: 1 day
||| On: HL2GO.COM - Base Builder Server [EU] (bb_base_b3)
||| Time left: 1 day
||| Will expire: 07.09.2021 - 21:33:10
||| For Unban Appeal: hl2go.com
Kicked by Console: "You are banned. Check Your console."
Kicked :"You are banned. Check Your console."
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Start New Thread
Users who participated in discussion: crisscross1994,