Question for community members

HL2GO.COM News
MiXFiX
Site Admin
Posts: 92
Joined: 2017-02-03 10:05
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Question for community members

Post by MiXFiX » 2018-02-01 00:32

Hello. I want to ask you all. What new game servers we need? It can be other games, not even counter-strike or csgo. For example Killing Floor, SAMP, MC and etc. Thanks for your answers.

User avatar
XxEliteSniperXx
Posts: 95
Joined: 2017-06-11 03:28
Location: Panama

Re: Question for community members

Post by XxEliteSniperXx » 2018-02-01 00:43

Add a maincrahhhhh server :lol:

Jk add deathrun or fy pool day server

User avatar
Dov|Y|<<das
Posts: 111
Joined: 2017-04-15 13:24

Re: Question for community members

Post by Dov|Y|<<das » 2018-02-01 00:44

I suggest cs 1.6 servers..

Awp only server
Zombie escape server
Surf server
Last edited by Dov|Y|<<das on 2018-02-01 00:48, edited 1 time in total.

MiXFiX
Site Admin
Posts: 92
Joined: 2017-02-03 10:05
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Question for community members

Post by MiXFiX » 2018-02-01 00:44

XxEliteSniperXx wrote:
2018-02-01 00:43
Add a maincrahhhhh server :lol:

Jk add deathrun or fy pool day server
we already have deathrun.

User avatar
XxEliteSniperXx
Posts: 95
Joined: 2017-06-11 03:28
Location: Panama

Re: Question for community members

Post by XxEliteSniperXx » 2018-02-01 00:46

Oh shit didn't know hh. Awp server can be good

User avatar
XxEliteSniperXx
Posts: 95
Joined: 2017-06-11 03:28
Location: Panama

Re: Question for community members

Post by XxEliteSniperXx » 2018-02-01 00:47

XxEliteSniperXx wrote:
2018-02-01 00:46
Oh shit didn't know hh. Awp server can be good
You can add gmod servers too. Like TTT or Prop Hunt

User avatar
Zahaf_hichem
Posts: 96
Joined: 2017-07-02 22:04
Location: Algeria
Contact:

Re: Question for community members

Post by Zahaf_hichem » 2018-02-01 00:48

surf/Headshot/aim server
Last edited by Zahaf_hichem on 2018-02-01 08:16, edited 1 time in total.

FeLix.
Posts: 1
Joined: 2018-02-01 01:42

Re: Question for community members

Post by FeLix. » 2018-02-01 01:55

1. Change zombie skins (All Zombie skins very bad. Check this (http://i64.tinypic.com/289letd.jpg)
2. Add VIP Skin. (Mr Smith) http://i68.tinypic.com/n1t0kj.jpg
3. Fix the Lag in servers
4. Add MOBİLE PAYMENT SYSTEM for buy VIP ADMİN AND SPECADMIN Because everyone doesnt have credit card and paypal account but everyone have a (Phone)

Derp
Posts: 316
Joined: 2017-02-05 19:04
Location: Earth

Re: Question for community members

Post by Derp » 2018-02-01 06:03

FeLix. wrote:
2018-02-01 01:55
1. Change zombie skins (All Zombie skins very bad. Check this (http://i64.tinypic.com/289letd.jpg)
2. Add VIP Skin. (Mr Smith) http://i68.tinypic.com/n1t0kj.jpg
3. Fix the Lag in servers
4. Add MOBİLE PAYMENT SYSTEM for buy VIP ADMİN AND SPECADMIN Because everyone doesnt have credit card and paypal account but everyone have a (Phone)
we don't ask about new skins , we ask about what new servers did you want.

Anyway for me :
-servers for TF2
-Left 4 Dead 2
-GMods
-Rust
-COD MW3
-Arma 3
-Half-Life 1 and Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

MaJoR_LaZeR
Posts: 38
Joined: 2017-09-03 12:31

Re: Question for community members

Post by MaJoR_LaZeR » 2018-02-01 07:24

Add a zombie escape svr

Post Reply